COVID-19 | Before coming to the Football Museum, read the information below and check the Museum Access Rules.
We open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9:00 AM to 17:00 PM (stay until 6:00 PM).
Every first Tuesday of the month, from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (stay until 9:00 PM)
Closed on mondays.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S EVE
We closed on December 24th, 25th, 30rd and January 1st.
Closed also on Mondays, as usual.
Stay tuned! Special Covid-19 operation:
In order to better organize the flow of visitors and help in the fight against the coronavirus, we suggest you purchase your tickets preferably online.
R$ 20.00 Full price
R$ 10.00 Half price*
FREE Children up to 7 years of age and disabled people**.
FREE Free entrance to all publics on tuesdays
*Upon presentation of an identity card.
**Check our Gratuity Policy for other exemption possibilities.
Before buying your ticket, read the Museum Access Rules – Covid-19.
Tickets are being issued exclusively online, even for those entitled to free or half-price admission. Buy your ticket on Sympla and don’t forget: on the day of your visit, you must show a document that proves you are entitled to half-price or free admission.
Visitors entitled to HALF-PRICE and proof required:
- Students – valid student card, proof of enrollment (current year, printed or in digital form) or banking slip (with expiration date on the current month, printed or in digital form).
- Retirees – proof of grant of the benefit (INSS card or retiree payslip).
- People over 60 years of age – ID card.
People entitled to FREE ADMISSION – proof required:
- Children up to 7 years of age – no proof required.
- Teachers, coordinators, principals, supervisors, and support team of public schools (federal, state, or municipal) and board of the São Paulo State Ministry of Education – payslip of the current month or previous month (printed or in digital form). Gratuity is extended to spouses or companions, children and tutored or under custody minors who attend the visit.
- People with disabilities – no proof required. Gratuity is extended to 1 guest.
- Military and Civil Police and Technical-Scientific Police of the State of São Paulo – payslip of the current month or previous month (printed or in digital form). Gratuity is extended to spouses or companions, children and tutored or under custody minors who attend the visit.
- Taxi Drivers – Condutax. Gratuity is extended to 1 carer.
- Circular Turismo SP visitors – valid Circular ticket.
- Employees of the State Department of Culture of São Paulo – functional badge.
- Employees of the Museums of the State Department of Culture of São Paulo – functional badge.
- Professionals of museums affiliated to ICOM – ICOM card.
- Tourism Agents/Guides with valid CADASTUR (Ministry of Tourism) card
Special visits to the Football Museum accompanied by our team of educators.
From Tuesday to Friday:
10 am – Groups up to 40 people
12 pm – Groups up to 40 people
2 pm – Groups up to 40 people
Prior booking is required (click here)
If you want to do a group visit to the Football Museum without being accompanied by our Educational Center, just purchase tickets for all participants at the Museum’s box office or in advance through the internet. No specific appointment is required.
The Football Museum welcomes all its visitors. During your tour, you will find:
- Gratuity for people with disabilities and one carer.
- Parking spots for people with disabilities at Praça Charles Miller.
- Tactile paving
- All floors are accessed by elevators and escalators.
- Scale models and touch panels
- Totems with information in Braille
- Audio guide for the blind and people with low sight
- Audio guide in Portuguese, English, and Spanish
- Video guide in Brazilian Sign Language
- Accessible games and materials
- Telecommunication device for the deaf (ground floor)
- Accessible restrooms and baby changing stations in unisex restrooms
We have developed several other activities to continuously improve the services provided by the Football Museum to all audiences. Learn more about our Accessibility Program.
Praça Charles Miller, s/n – São Paulo/ SP – Brazil
Estádio Paulo Machado de Carvalho – Pacaembu
São Paulo, SP – Brazil
Praça Charles Miller has hundreds of Zona Azul parking spots, right in front of the Museum.
This is a special zone: a R$ 5.75 card is worth for 3 hours of parking.
Download the official Zona Azul São Paulo app and do not forget to select Praça Charles Milller before paying.
Bus lines that stop at Praça Charles Miller:
208M-10 – Metrô Santana/Terminal Pinheiros
Santana, Barra Funda (CPTM, Metrô e Terminal Rodoviário), Pacaembu, Sumaré, Vila Madalena, Pinheiros.
408A-10 – Cardoso de Almeida/Machado de Assis
Perdizes, Consolação, República, Sé, Liberdade, Paraíso.
6232-10 – Pinheiros-Vila Ida/Metrô Barra Funda
Barra Funda (CPTM, Metrô e Terminal Rodoviário), Pacaembu, Perdizes, Pinheiros, Vila Madalena, Alto de Pinheiros.
Bus lines that stop at Avenida Angélica (10-minute walk to the Museum):
177H-10 – Metrô Santana/Cidade Universitária
Santana, Jardim São Bento, Casa Verde, Barra Funda, Santa Cecília (Metrô Marechal Deodoro), Higienópolis, Consolação, Pinheiros, Vila Madalena, Butantã.
508L-10 – Terminal Princesa Isabel/Aclimação
Campos Elíseos, Santa Ifigênia, República, Sé, Liberdade, Paraíso, Avenida Paulista.
719P-10 – Terminal Pinheiros/Terminal Princesa Isabel
Pinheiros, Vila Madalena, Higienópolis, Santa Cecília, Campos Elísesos
719R-10 – Rio Pequeno/Metrô Barra Funda
Barra Funda, Campos Elíseos, Santa Cecília (Metrô Marechal Deodoro), Higienópolis, Pinheiros, Vila Madalena, Butantã, Rio Pequeno
874T-10 – Ipiranga/Lapa
Ipiranga, Vila Monumento, Cambuci, Aclimação, Jardim da Glória, Paraíso, Avenida Paulista, Consolação, Higienópolis, Santa Cecília (Metrô Marechal Deodoro), Barra Funda, Água Branca, Pompéia, Lapa.
877T-10 – Vila Anastácio/Metrô Paraíso
Vila Anastácio, Lapa, Pompéia, Barra Funda, Água Branca, Santa Cecília (Metrô Marechal Deodoro), Higienópolis, Consolação, Avenida Paulista, Paraíso.
N840-11 – Terminal Vila Mariana/Santa Cecília
Vila Mariana, Paraíso, região da Avenida Paulista (pela Alameda Santos), Consolação, Higienópolis, Santa Cecília, Vila Buarque, Bixiga (Bela Vista).
308 – Cotia (Atalaia)/São Paulo (Terminal Rodoviário Barra Funda)
CT01-1 – Circular/Turismo
Ibirapuera, Avenida Paulista, Liberdade, Centro, Consolação, Pacaembu
SUBWAY – Nearby stations
Paulista (Line 4-Yellow) – 900-meter walk downhill tree-lined streets through the Pacaembu neighborhood. More or less 12 minutes.
Clínicas (Line 2-Green) – 1,000-meter walk from the Station to the Museum, on a route with a steep hill. More or less 10 minutes.