All around the world, cultural institutions need the engagement of the civil society to expand and improve their activities. Even when they receive government funds, as is the case of the Football Museum, the support of companies and natural persons promotes a more effective work, reaching a greater and more diversified audience. There are many ways to help the Football Museum:
I have a company. How can I help the Football Museum?
- Being our sponsor by means of Culture and Sport Incentive Laws – we are registered in Federal, State, and Municipal laws.
- Sponsorship with direct funds.
- Establishing partnerships as exchange of products and services.
- Renting Museum venues for corporate events and shootings.
I want to donate as a natural person. How can I do it?
- You can make a donation by means of the Federal Culture Inventive Law. If you file full income tax return statements, you may be entitled to a refund of the amount donated, up to the limit of 6% of the income tax owned. Make a simulation! Click here.
- You can make a direct donation, without any Incentive Law, by means of bank transfer.
- Renting Museum venues for events.
- Bringing your friends and family to visit the Museum!
For more information:
+55 11 3664-3852 | 11 98298-3533
We will be pleased to help you!